The Zero Fighter was the Imperial Japanese Navy’s first single-seat and single-engined shipboard fighter with the retractable undercarriage. It was the most produced type of Japanese aircraft during WWII. Towards the end of WWII many of the Zero fighters were converted for use as Kamikaze attack craft.
– Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in light grey.
– Modellers will enjoy the fine surface detail such as bolt heads and metal seams that decorate the exterior of the craft.
– The cockpit is complete with a seat controls and gauges.
– The detailed engine and propeller assemblies give the craft a very life-like look.
– Authentically modelled landing gear.
– The plane is armed with machine guns that peek innocently from the edge of each wing.
– Bombs and external fuel tanks are mounted on the bottom of the fuselage.
– Clear plastic canopy.
– Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly.
D-Link DGS-1510-28XMP 24-Port Gigabit Stackable SmartPro PoE Switch with 4 x 10G SFP+, 24 x PoE+ (Max 370W)Sold by PB TECH