- High port density – RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable for up to 40 ports in a 1U housing
- Two separate buses for remote KVM over IP access
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Blade server support NEW!
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Audio enabled
- Virtual Media support lets you map DVD-CD-ROMs and other storage media to a remote server
- Dual Power Supply
- High video resolution – up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz – 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz with 24 bit color depth for remote sessions, at up to 50 m
- Monitor and control up to 40 computers on a single level, or control up to 640 computers in a two-level cascade*
* Cascade-compatible KVM Switches include the following: CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, KH1508, KH1516, KH1508A, and KH1516A. Some KVM Over the NET™ features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
- Up to 64 user accounts – up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- Green IT-Fan speed varies according to temperature
- End session feature – administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Critical system event notification via SMTP email; SNMP trap and Syslog support
- Customizable events notification NEW!
- Firmware upgradeable
- Out-of-Band Access-Modem dial-in/dial out/dial back support NEW!
- Adapter ID Function: Stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having to re-configure the adapters and switches
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Association enables the switch’s KVM ports to be associated with an ATEN/ALTUSEN’S PDUs power outlets for remote power management of the servers from the switch’s interface NEW!
- Manage browser access methods(Browser, http, https) NEW!
- IPv6 capable NEW!
- Ease-to-Use Interface
- Local Console, browser-based, and AP GUIs offer a unified multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required
- User can launch multiple Virtual Remote Desktop to control multiple connected servers from the same login session
- Magic Panel
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Panel Array Mode available to both local console operators and remote access users
- Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast – keyboard and mouse inputs can be duplicated on all the attached servers NEW!
- Video syncing with the local console – local console monitor’s EDID information stored on the KVM Adapter Cables for display resolution optimization NEW!
- Advanced Security
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- 128-bit SSL encryption to protect password when users log in
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES, 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Automated CSR creation utility and third party CA certificate authentication NEW!
- Virtual Media
- Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
- Works with USB enabled servers in operating system and BIOS level
- Supports DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen video display or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote usersc
- Mouse DynaSync -automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- Exit Macros support
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- BIOS-level access
The estimated time to ship for each product we sell is detailed on the individual product page just underneath the price. From when your items ship, products typically arrive within 2 working days for North Island deliveries and 3 working days for South Island deliveries. Rural deliveries may take an extra working day, and bulk deliveries may take an extra 2-4 working days.
Same Day Delivery
Need your order in a hurry? PB Tech offers same day delivery for Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. Simple place your order before 1pm (provided your items are in stock) and select one of our same day delivery options 'Evening Delivery' or 'Urgent 3-hour Delivery' in the checkout. T&C's apply. Learn more about Same Day Delivery.
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the items being shipped and in some cases shipping may even be FREE.
To calculate what the shipping costs will be for your order, add the items you are interested in to your cart, view the Shopping Cart page, and select your 'Delivery Area' to calculate the shipping cost.
Shipping Security & Insurance
All orders shipped by PB Tech are sent via a courier with a signature required for each delivery. In some cases, and only where you have given the courier company permission to leave orders at a designated location, your order may be delivered without requiring a signature. All orders sent by PB Tech are fully insured in the unlikely event that your item(s) are damaged or go missing in transit.
1 Hour Store Pick-up / Click & Collect
You can pick-up your online order from any of our stores nationwide. You can select which store you want to pick up from at the checkout. Provided the store you select has stock and there's no hold-ups with payment we will have your order ready within 1 hour (during normal trading hours for that store) otherwise it may take up to 5 working days to transfer the stock to the store so your order can be fulfilled. Learn more about our Click & Collect process.
PB Tech regularly ships overseas to Australia and beyond. If you are located in Australia, you can order directly from our Australian site www.pbtech.com/au. If you are from another country you can order from www.pbtech.com
GGPC Assassin RTX 3060 Gaming PC Intel Core i5 10400F 6 Core, 16GB RAM, 500GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GeForce RTX 3060 12GB Graphics, AC…Sold by PB TECH
Promate CHARISMA-2.BL In-Ear High Fidelity Earbuds with 250mAh Charging Case. Up to 12 Hours Playback. 30mAh 2 Built-in Batteries, Enginered for a…Sold by PB TECH