Jacquard Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments may be used any time a metallic or pearlescent effect is desired: mix them into acrylics, oils, printing inks, encaustics, alcohol inks, epoxy, glues, casting resins, clay, varnishes…the list goes on! Try it mixed with Gum Arabic for a DIY metallic calligraphy ink or watercolour, in the Pearl Ex Varnish for working on non-porous surfaces, or mixed into one of Jacquard’s Colorless extenders for use on fabric. Pearl Ex is a safe, inert pigment that exhibits extreme colourfastness and stability. The different particle sizes produce different effects, from a smooth pearly lustre, to a highly metallic sheen. Pearl Ex creates a metallic effect without being a real metal—it will never tarnish or fade! Available in 48 colours in 3g pots or 14g/21g jars.
Features & Benefits
- Pearl Ex creates a metallic effect without being a real metal—it will never tarnish or fade!
- Can be used on polymer clay, encaustics, paper, shrink plastic, leather, glass, canvas, wood and more
- Mix with a binder to use on natural and synthetic fibres.
- Store Name: The Warehouse
- Vendor: The Warehouse
- 4.14 rating from 19149 reviews