- Montessori inspired visual aids to help toddlers feel supported and allow them to grow into independent children. Physically swiping the buttons create a sense of achievement and can help boost self esteem.
- Stop the nagging, the constant reminders, allow children to be responsible for their own tasks, learning and help with chores
- Daily, weekly tasks can be broken down into easy steps to follow. It can be very overwhelming for a child to complete many tasks and by breaking them down into steps, helps them become more achievable
- We understand each family has a different routine and these blank charts are the perfect way to individualise your routine and extra pages allow you to change routines quick and easily
- Kids can help decorate and create their own routine. Getting the children involved helps them stick to the routine
- Designed for families with a sound understanding on the day to day tasks that families face and tasks that children are capable of completing
- Perfect for before school, after school, homework, weekly or daily chores. Customisable and changable.
- Designed in Australia
Specification: LIV&LOVE DIY Routine Chore Chart for Children, Kids, Toddlers, ADHD, Elderly. Organise Family to-do List, Montessori Independent Helper, Visual…