See the picture, not the TV – 3-side boundless design
A sleek and elegant design that draws you to beautiful crisp picture. Crafted with an effortless minimalistic style from every angle and a boundless design that sets new standards for an immersive cinematic experience.
The right colour tone for every scene – Dual LED
Dual LED backlighting technology adjusts the colour tone to suit the mood of your content so you can watch it the way it was meant to be seen.
Experience a full range of details – Quantum HDR
Quantum HDR brings out the detail and contrast, so you can experience the full power in every image. The dynamic tone mapping of HDR10+ creates deep blacks, vibrant imagery, and detail that always shines through.
* The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
One billion shades of accurate colour – Colour Volume 100% with Quantum Dot
Quantum Dot Technology delivers our finest picture ever. With Colour Volume 100%, Quantum Dot takes light and turns it into breathtaking colour that stays true at varying levels of brightness.
* 100% colour volume measured to DCI-P3 standard, certified by VDE.
Powerful picture quality – Quantum Processor Lite
Picture quality to move you, made possible by a single chip that orchestrates colour, optimises high contrast ratio, and masters HDR.
10 Year No Screen Burn Warranty
Made to last, QLED TV’s Quantum dots are inorganic. This means the display doesn’t burn-in over time, and the amazing colours and details you see today will stay the same over time. Samsung offers a 10 year screen burn warranty in New Zealand. Conditions apply.*
* What is Screen Burn? Screen burn is a permanent defect in areas of a TV display that can be caused by the effects of viewing the same image or scene for long periods of time. ** Subject to its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, In the event of burn-in from normal consumer use, Samsung, at its option, will either repair or replace the TV with a similar model. Customers will be required to provide a valid serial number and proof of burn-in. The Burn-In Warranty does not cover fraudulent claims or claims of burn-in resulting from negligence or improper use of the TV.
Decorate your space with your favourite photos – Ambient Mode
When you project your favourite photos onto the TV screen, the TV itself blends into your décor elegantly. You can lay out multiple photos in a beautiful collage or place them in a slide show to keep the visual fresh and on point.
* Background feature accuracy may vary based on TV location, dependent on wall designs, patterns, and/or colours.
Access various content with one remote – Smart Hub & One Remote Control
It’s all you need to discover tons of different content in one place and get maximum enjoyment. The sleek One Remote Control keeps it simple, allowing you to quickly search all your favourite content from your set-top box to game console, apps, and even live TV.
* Service may not be launched at the same time as QLED, and the availability may vary by region.
See multiple contents at the same time – Multi View
Multi View splits your TV screen in two, putting the content you’re watching on one side, and mirroring your mobile screen on the other. This means you don’t have to look away from the TV screen to glance at your phone anymore.
* Feature is available on Android 6.0 and higher mobile devices that support Mirror Casting. Available on Q60T and above 2020 QLED range TVs. Q60T can support Free-to-air and HDMI sources only on the left side of screen when in Multi View.
Get what you want just by speaking up – Multiple Voice Assistants
Everything is so much easier with voice control. Now you can quickly access favourite content, get answers, and even control your TV and other connected devices around your home. Just tell it what you want.
* Samsung may at any time and in its sole discretion without prior warning or notice change the Services or suspend and/or cease providing the Services or any part of the Services. Content, TV services and capabilities pictured may not be available in all regions and territories. This service availability may not yet be available at the time of purchase of this product. * Bixby voice commands recognise English (US/UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognised. * Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Start your smart home life with QLED – SmartThings Dashboard
QLED works with SmartThings to put you in control of your smart home. QLED links with IoT devices and sensors so you can turn on the lights, check what’s inside your fridge, and even run the robot vacuum cleaner right from the comfort of your couch. It’s a whole new world.
* SmartThings compatible devices may vary by region. This function may differ by mobile and OS(Operation System). Each device must be connected to Wi-Fi or other wireless network. Download and installation of SmartThings app are required. Samsung Account required. For interoperability through SmartThings, all the devices should be registered with a single Samsung Account. Apps and services are subject to change without notice. Data, subscription and other charges may apply
Specification: Samsung Q60T 50″ QLED Smart 4K TV
- 4.41 rating from 1058 reviews